Workforce Optimization Specialist – Franklin, WI – Northwestern Mutual
Posted On: 07-01-2017
Position Title: Workforce Optimization Specialist
Job Location: Franklin, WI
Contact: Andrea Migliaccio – (414) 661-8099 – firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the role?
The Workforce Optimization (WFO) Specialist is accountable to create accurate operational forecasts for volumes, average handle time and shrinkage based on historical patterns and predictive analytics utilizing advance time series forecasting techniques. Collect, validate and complete analysis on operational data to identify trends impacting operational performance.
Analyze results and report on deviations from forecasts; manage reports and data consolidation for exceptions that impact staffing plans; implement monitoring systems to integrate with organization processes within enterprise operations and the Workforce Optimization team. Create custom reports from raw data housed within the data mart and the WFO forecasting/scheduling system; create and maintain enterprise dashboards that reflect key performance metrics for enterprise operations.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of four years management level experience, preferably in call center operations.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in advanced formulas, array formulas, circular references, tables & formatting, condition formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to understand overall Company/Enterprise Operations customer service needs/challenges.
- Must have a high degree of personal initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality guidelines.
- Ability to be responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments, and handle ambiguity.
- Strong verbal and written skills with demonstrated ability to communicate complex and technical concepts in general terms to broad audiences.
- Strong analytical abilities in decision making and problem solving.
- Proven organization and planning skills.