1) With your conference sponsorship, you receive two conference registrations. Please register your attendees on the SWPP website at http://www.swpp.org/speaker-sponsor-registration/ as soon as possible. Select “Sponsor” at the top of the form. If you are not bringing two people from your organization, you may give the free registrations to your customers and/or prospects if you like, but please let me know who will be using them. If there are people from your organization who are speaking at the conference, they do not need to be counted as one of your free registrations, but also need to register their free attendance on the web as well but will select “Speaker” on the same form. If you plan to bring more than two people, exhibitors receive a discount on additional registrations at $595 each. Please let me know if you need additional registrations and I can give you registration instructions.
2) Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Rooms at the Omni go very quickly! A special conference rate of $250 is available at the Omni until May 4 or until rooms are no longer available. To make your reservations, you may call the hotel directly at 800-843-6664 and tell them you are with the SWPP Annual Conference or go to https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/nashville/meetings/society-of-workplace-planning-professionals to make your reservations.
We also have a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn across the street from the Omni at 310 4th Avenue South at a conference rate of $219 per night. Go to http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/B/BNADTHX-SPP-20180603/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG to make reservations at the Hampton Inn.
There are many other hotels in the downtown Nashville area if these hotels do not fit in your plans or are sold out. However, there is always limited availability at downtown hotels, so please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
3) We will be providing our attendees and sponsors with an IPhone and Android mobile app for this conference, and will be uploading your sponsorship information for the attendees to view in the app.
In order for us to complete your company profile in the app, please send the following information to Alexandra Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2018:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number
- Company Website Address
- E-mail Address (general or specific to an individual)
- Twitter URL
- Facebook URL
- A one paragraph description of your company
- Company Logo (prefer jpg but will accept a gif or eps)
You may also send us one document in pdf format to upload with your company profile.
4) For your tabletop exhibit at the conference, we will provide a skirted table, electricity, and chairs. There will also be wireless internet access provided throughout the conference area. A/V equipment may be rented from the hotel’s audio visual provider. Here is the A/V contact from the Omni:
Jonathan Spencer | Sales Manager, Event Technology | Encore Event Technologies | PH 615-761-3680| C 615-838-4379
5) Another benefit of your sponsorship is an insert in our conference bag. Please send 550 inserts to the following address by Monday, May 21, 2018:
ATTN: Bag Insert
6508 Grayson Court
Nashville, TN 37205
6) The Sponsor Showcase will be held in the Legends Ballroom on the second floor of the hotel. Here are the hours for the Sponsor Showcase during the show:
Sunday, June 3 — 5:00-7:00 p.m. (Note that registration will be going on during this time)
Showcase Exhibit Hours:
Monday, June 4 — 7:30-9:00 a.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-7:00 p.m. (including Reception)
Tuesday, June 5 — 7:30-10:45 a.m. (including Breakfast & Break), 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-5:00 p.m. (including Ice Cream Social)
Wednesday, June 6 — 7:45-10:15 a.m. (including Breakfast & Morning Break)
Wednesday, June 6 — 10:15-11:30 a.m. & 12:00-2:00 p.m.
The earlier you arrive on Sunday, the more time you have to spend with the attendees, so make your plans to be there as early as possible.
7) If you are shipping materials to the hotel, please ship to the following address:
Omni Nashville Hotel
Hold For Arriving Guest: (Name of Company Representative staying at the hotel)
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Here is some other shipping information:
Packages may be delivered to the Hotel within 48 hours of the date of the function. Packages or materials of excessive weight or value must be approved for receipt by the hotel prior to shipping. Incoming and outgoing packages will be billed at the prevailing rates set forth by the UPS Store at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Each pallet or crate delivered to the hotel will be billed at a flat rate based on prevailing UPS Store rates. Shipping and receiving hours are 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm. Additional storage fees may apply for any boxes received prior to 48 hours of the first function. This storage fee will also apply to each empty packing container stored during the function. The Omni Nashville Hotel is not in any way liable for the contents of these packages.