1) With your conference sponsorship, you receive two conference registrations. Please register your attendees on the SWPP website at http://www.swpp.org/speaker-sponsor-registration/ as soon as possible. Select “Sponsor” at the top of the form. If you are not bringing two people from your organization, you may give the free registrations to your customers and/or prospects if you like, but please let me know who will be using them. If there are people from your organization who are speaking at the conference, they do not need to be counted as one of your free registrations, but also need to register their free attendance on the web as well but will select “Speaker” on the same form. If you plan to bring more than two people, exhibitors receive a discount on additional registrations at $595 each. Please let me know if you need additional registrations and I can give you registration instructions.
2) Unfortunately, our room blocks at the Omni and the Hampton Inn have sold out on Monday and Tuesday nights! There are many other hotels in the downtown Nashville area if these hotels do not fit in your plans or are sold out. However, there is always limited availability at downtown hotels, so please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
You can also do a search for hotels in the West End/Vanderbilt area — many of them have a shuttle to the downtown convention center, which is across the street from the Omni. You might also search for hotels in the airport area or even the Brentwood/Franklin area if you rent a car and drive to the hotel each day. Another option would be to look at VRBO or Airbnb for other availability — there are lots of places to stay in Nashville!
3) We will be providing our attendees and sponsors with an IPhone and Android mobile app for this conference, and will be uploading your sponsorship information for the attendees to view in the app.
In order for us to complete your company profile in the app, please send the following information to Alexandra Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2018:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number
- Company Website Address
- E-mail Address (general or specific to an individual)
- Twitter URL
- Facebook URL
- A one paragraph description of your company
- Company Logo (prefer jpg but will accept a gif or eps)
You may also send us one document in pdf format to upload with your company profile.
4) For your tabletop exhibit at the conference, we will provide a skirted table, electricity, and chairs. There will also be wireless internet access provided throughout the conference area. A/V equipment may be rented from the hotel’s audio visual provider. Here is the A/V contact from the Omni:
Jonathan Spencer | Sales Manager, Event Technology | Encore Event Technologies | PH 615-761-3680| C 615-838-4379
5) Another benefit of your sponsorship is an insert in our conference bag. Please send 550 inserts to the following address by Monday, May 21, 2018:
ATTN: Bag Insert
6508 Grayson Court
Nashville, TN 37205
6) The Sponsor Showcase will be held in the Legends Ballroom on the second floor of the hotel. Here are the hours for the Sponsor Showcase during the show:
Sunday, June 3 — 5:00-7:00 p.m. (Note that registration will be going on during this time)
Showcase Exhibit Hours:
Monday, June 4 — 7:30-9:00 a.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-7:00 p.m. (including Reception)
Tuesday, June 5 — 7:30-10:45 a.m. (including Breakfast & Break), 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Lunch), & 2:45-5:00 p.m. (including Ice Cream Social)
Wednesday, June 6 — 7:45-10:15 a.m. (including Breakfast & Morning Break)
Wednesday, June 6 — 10:15-11:30 a.m. & 12:00-2:00 p.m.
The earlier you arrive on Sunday, the more time you have to spend with the attendees, so make your plans to be there as early as possible.
7) If you are shipping materials to the hotel, please ship to the following address:
Omni Nashville Hotel
Hold For Arriving Guest: (Name of Company Representative staying at the hotel)
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Here is some other shipping information:
Packages may be delivered to the Hotel within 48 hours of the date of the function. Packages or materials of excessive weight or value must be approved for receipt by the hotel prior to shipping. Incoming and outgoing packages will be billed at the prevailing rates set forth by the UPS Store at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Each pallet or crate delivered to the hotel will be billed at a flat rate based on prevailing UPS Store rates. Shipping and receiving hours are 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm. Additional storage fees may apply for any boxes received prior to 48 hours of the first function. This storage fee will also apply to each empty packing container stored during the function. The Omni Nashville Hotel is not in any way liable for the contents of these packages.
8) We are providing a card that attendees will complete by answering a question from each sponsor instead of the sponsor showcase card that you used to sign for attendees. The attendees will come to your table to get the answer to the question you provide, then they complete the card and turn it to win prizes. What I need from you is the question that you want to put on the card. It can be about your company, your products, your services, or something specific to the industry. Here are some examples:
Ideally, how much historical data should be gathered and analyzed to predict future monthly call volumes?
What is the main thing that makes staffing for inbound calling different than staffing for most types of back office work?
What percentage of contact center operating costs is attributable to labor in most centers?
What is the GREATEST benefit of part-time staffing for most call centers?
What are two reasons that contact centers are moving to cloud software offerings like (company name)?
What is an essential function of a properly managed customer contact center?
What is the implementation cost and ongoing maintenance costs for (software name)?
What products (or services) does (company) offer?
Please come up with the question you want to use on the card, and send it to Vicki Herrell at email@example.com by Friday, May 4.