Business Development Executive – Seattle, WA
Posted On: 12-10-2013
Position Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Seattle, WA
West Monroe Partners is a North American, business and technology consulting firm focused on guiding organizations through projects that fundamentally transform their business. With the experience to create the most ambitious visions as well as the skills to implement the smallest details of our client’s most critical projects, West Monroe Partners is a proven provider of growth and efficiency to large enterprises, as well as more nimble middle-market organizations. Our more than 350 consulting professionals drive better business results by harnessing our collective experience across a range of industries, serving clients out of offices across the US and Canada. For more information, visit our website at www.westmonroepartners.com.
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Business Development Executive based on the West Coast. This critical role will help identify new target clients and accounts for our Workforce Optimization practice across North America.
• Create new business opportunities through existing and extended network; strong phone skills a must
• Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, engage opportunity, execute a strategic sales process, and manage the prospect through the purchasing process
• Identify appropriate pursuit teams and engage the opportunity as a team
• Partner with WMP practice leaders to develop strategies for generating new revenue
• Attend and contribute to marketing strategy sessions and weekly Business Development meetings
• Lead and delegate sales campaigns within Business Development and Marketing Team
• Actively engage in the business community to scope out strategic and service needs for firm
• 8-10+ years’ experience selling management and technology consulting projects — in particular projects involving business strategy, operational processes, workforce management and technology capabilities. Extensive experience selling consulting solutions to the mid-market and fortune 1000 businesses is a plus.
• Strong business solution selling capabilities with prior experience in distribution and delivery operations.
• Ability to speak with Vice Presidents of Operations and C-level executives
• Ability to establish new client relationships through excellent cold calling, networking and prospecting techniques via research based tools.
• Demonstrated successful sales record by consistently achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas
• Ability to work in a team selling environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in the retail industry and solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics.
• Membership and participation in business community associations.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org