Business Information Analyst II – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 5-6-2015
Job Title: Business Information Analyst II- 103062
Job Location: Indiana, Colorado, Georgia or Virginia
Contact Information: please direct them to our career section in our website: www.antheminc.com
This position is responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to multiple, varied business metrics. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field
- 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis experience
- Experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a multichannel (voice, chat, email, web) supporting a large multi-site call center environment
- Exceptional communication skills using email, instant message and over the phone, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate message to audience.
- Experience on using multiple call routing platforms with Genesys / ININ preferred, Decision (Center Bridge) software for budget/long term planning
- Proven analytical experience within a multi-site environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access database, co-relation between call center metrics
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Business Analyst position relating to reporting functions within a call center to drive improvement performance/effectiveness/efficiency