Call Center Planning Analyst 1 – Multiple Locations – Wells Fargo
Posted On: 10-26-215
Position Title: Call Center Planning Analyst 1
Job Location: St. Louis, MO / Salt Lake City, UT / Charlotte, NC
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Call Center Planning Analyst 1
St. Louis, MO / Salt Lake City, UT / Charlotte, NC
About Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA)
WFA is one of the nation’s premier financial services firms, serving and advising clients nationwide. As the heir to some of America s most respected regional firms, which came together through mergers over many years, WFA has retained a strong and abiding commitment to exceptional service based on trust, knowledge and a determination to put client needs above all else. What’s more, as part of Wells Fargo & Company, WFA has the ability to draw on extensive experience and products across our company to satisfy our clients’ investment needs and help them succeed financially.
About Wells Fargo Advisors Client Contact Center (CCC)
The WFA Client Contact Center (CCC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo’s Vision & Value that states “It’s about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time.” Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
Provides and executes scheduling requirements based on forecasts, hours of operation and business key performance metrics to efficiently achieve line of business service level goals in Client Contact Center and WFA Solutions. May negotiate and redesign schedules in the workforce management system to meet division performance and productivity requirements. Works directly with front line managers, site leaders, business partners and all WFO functions. Support medium scope projects or parts of an enterprise-wide projects. Performs additional duties including: writing data queries, performing data mining, facilitating project work, major offline event scheduling (i.e., town hall meetings), schedule/shift bids and PTO bids. Will also support and execute work requests to scheduling mailbox in timely and insightful manner.
- 1+ year of statistical modeling experience.
- 3+ years of call center planning and analysis experience.
- Ability to communicate trends and impacts to mid-senior level management.
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements.
- Knowledge and understanding of modeling, trending, forecasting, or demand planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of the eWFM (E-Workforce Management) system.
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management software packages such as: IEX, workforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, or Exametric.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment.
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of operations support areas such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Job ID# 5156763 to apply.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2015 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.