Call Center Planning & Forecasting – San Antonio, TX
Posted On: 12-4-2013
Position Title: Call Center Planning & Forecasting
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Reference Number: 18015
Share our pride. Join our mission
As a Fortune 200 financial services company, USAA is on a mission – to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 25,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2013, we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Call Center Planning & Forecasting for our San Antonio, TX or Phoenix, AZ facilities.
Purpose of Job:
Analyzes contact center workload operational trends to understand the impact of business initiatives and staff availability on the enterprise and on related line(s) of business. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution within a single system, process, or channel, which may include forecasting, planning and/or monitoring.
- Acquires and applies maturing knowledge of the business, channels and their applications and processes.
- Resolves issues and identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
- Provides analytical and tactical support for strategic staffing plans reflecting forecasted workload, shrinkage and staffing in order to assist in short and long-term staffing plans.
- Extracts data from various databases and workforce management tools to provide in-depth analysis of contact center workload factors.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends and provides information to the business.
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to executive management on strategic and tactical workload and resource planning design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years relevant business and/or general analysis experience
- Call center forecasting experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and Access
- Intermediate knowledge of relevant workforce management tools
- Intermediate knowledge of relevant data analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of forecasting methodologies
- Basic knowledge of creating and producing short and long term staffing plans
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Economics or related quantitative field
This position can be located in Phoenix or San Antonio.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel: None
Relocation Approved: No
Work Days: Monday
Work Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm