Call Center Planning Specialist – Irving, TX – Wells Fargo
Posted On: 1-24-2016
Position Title: Call Center Planning Specialist
Job Location: Irving, TX
To apply: wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Job ID # 5179780 to apply.
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind. It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses – Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation’s leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide. Responsible for ensuring that daily service level goals are achieved by actively managing real-time, day-to-day associate movement within the Customer Service Center for the Sales, Service, Welcome Call, and Operations departments.
Monitors Avaya IQ and Avaya Workforce Management Systems to identify factors affecting service (i.e. schedule adherence violations, system & telephone issues, and extended call handling times) within the Virtual Call Center. Determines necessary adjustments needed for recovery and ensures that service level goals are achieved each half hour. Updates daily associate attendance in Avaya WFM Management System. Responds to all high priority proxy e-mails regarding schedule adjustments for associate offline activity and unscheduled absences. Conducts industry research on a monthly basis to identify process improvements.
Position Hours: Must be available to work any shift during center’s hours of operation. Current hours of operation are: Monday – Friday, (7am – 9 pm).
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1+ year of team or workforce management experience
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Report generation experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management planning and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of call center: reporting/support
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of Avaya
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
To apply, visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Job ID # 5179780 to apply.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2016 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.