Call Flow Analyst – Madison, WI or St Joseph, MO
Posted On: 5-4-2015
Position Title: Call Flow Analyst
Job Location: Madison, WI or St Joseph, MO
Call Flow Analysts assist management in ensuring superior customer service and cost-effective operations by providing daily analysis, reporting, and recommendations regarding customer contact center call and workflow. They develop call and workflow forecasts and create contact center representative schedules accordingly, matching staffing to workload volume patterns. Analysts assist with long-range staffing plans and monitor intra-day volume / duration and work with contact center management to change resource allocation to meet customer service and efficiency goals.
- Intra-Day Resource Allocation Management (45%)
- Monitors actual call and work receipts during the day, compares actual to forecast volumes and makes and communicates appropriate representative allocation changes needed to comply with customer service goals.
- Responds to ad hoc changes to individual representative availability during the business day, realigns on-telephone assignments to ensure goal customer service level achievement and communicates required changes to representatives.
- Creates staff requirement and allocation scenarios to smooth intra-center spikes in call volumes within and across queues.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to better utilize scarce representative resource by day and increment, aligning assigned staff to required staff need, based upon historical call and work volumes.
- Initiates frequent, routine communication with care center managers to ensure developed representative adherence to schedules and intra-day changes to assignments.
- Scheduling & Forecasting (25%)
- Analyzes historical data, business plans and other factors to develop forecasts of both on-telephone and off-telephone work for the customer contact centers.
- Works with the planning or metrics functions to develop contact center capacity models.
- Prepares and communicates daily representative on-telephone schedules, using baseline schedule information, daily schedule change information and guidance from managers.
- Prepares daily representative off-telephone schedules, including production work assignments and representative follow-up activities.
- Balances on-telephone and off-telephone work time to help ensure high representative morale and maintain representative processing skills.
- Call & Production Work Performance Reporting (20%)
- Prepares and communicates daily and weekly call and production work reports for care center leadership and managers.
- Working closely with care center quality assurance managers, prepares and communicates representative time allocations, by call type, to help ensure maintenance of best practice call times and to identify outlying performers.
- Provides care center call performance reports and acts as the primary care center contact for corporate inquiries.
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations for appropriate staffing and scheduling plans. Reports on optimal work schedules and on-going adjustments and improvements to staff levels, skill groups and work load balancing.
- Identifies call volume trends, by day and time of day.
- Care Center Operational Improvement (10%)
- Actively participates in customer care center operational improvements.
- Routinely contributes improvement suggestions to management, quality assurance and/or planning.
- As assigned, participates on inter-Care Center committees.
- Solid understanding of call center scheduling software systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data
- Solid understanding of call center/workforce analytics
- Achieve Results
- Be Accountable
- Maximize Customer Experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Organizing
- Technical Expertise
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience with call center automation systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of call center operations.
- This position requires travel up to 5% of the time
- This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of background checks.
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, life and dental insurance, a 401(K) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave and the opportunity for career development.
• Relocation assistance is available.
• Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
To apply online, click the following link: