Command Center Sr Manager – Mesa, AZ – Banner Health
Posted On: 7-21-2016
Job Title: Command Center Sr Manager
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact Info: Sean Bohl, email@example.com
Company: Banner Health
Banner Healthcare is creating a centralized workforce management (WFM) organization to support the customer service network. The new WFM team will provide long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, call delivery, real-time execution, and performance reporting. The Banner Consumer Experience Center is chartered with delivering an easy and seamless experience that is convenient, coordinated, and compassionate across all customer-facing engagement channels. At Banner, our mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The Command Center Sr. Manager provides leadership and management for the team responsible for managing the intraday contact center performance. This position will oversee the team engaging with the customer service operations groups to adjust staffing levels, reschedule pre-planned off-the-phone activities, and course-correct deviations to the staffing plan.
- Provide direct management of the real-time performance team to improve the effectiveness of the contact center workforce.
- Collaborate with key business partners across the Banner customer service network to execute the contact agent staffing plan in order to achieve the Abandon Contact Rate goals.
- Interpret the short-term staffing plan and take immediate action to close the gap between the forecasted staffing actuals and requirements
- Understand the contact delivery paths and how the contact routing impacts the staffing plan and the complexities related to multi-skills and overflows to other servicing groups
- Related experience normally obtained through completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in in contact center required.
- Proven successful track record in collaborating and influencing business partners to drive transformational change through leveraging data and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to clearly articulate points of view customized to the audience and provide compelling rationale to influence actions. Previous contact center experience and basic understanding of contact routing concepts
- High-level familiarity with Aspect WFM scheduling software is preferred
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: