Contact Center Capacity Planner I – Multiple Locations – USAA
Posted On: 07-29-2017
Position Title: Contact Center Capacity Planner I
Job Locations: Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Colorado Springs, CO, San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: USAA.com/careers and Reference Job Number: R0009984
Purpose of Job
IMPORTANT: External Applicants – When filling out your name and other personal information below, DO NOT USE ALL CAPS or any special characters. Use only standard letters in the English alphabet. Including special characters or all uppercase letters will cause errors in your application.
Responsible for modeling forecasted workload variables, projects, and operational objectives to provide member contact areas with short-term and long-term capacity plans. Analyzes contact center trends to provide input on hiring plans reflecting workload requirements.
We are currently seeking talented Capacity Planner I for our San Antonio, TX; Tampa, FL; Colorado Springs, CO; or Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Provides CoSA specific short-term and long-term tactical and strategic capacity plans that reflect forecasted workload factors, shrinkage and staffing.
- Advises and consults with CoSA executive management on capacity planning, strategic and tactical workload and resource planning design and implementation.
- Proactively provides transformational advice, key insights and solutions to resolve operational workload concerns.
- Acquires and applies deep awareness and understanding of CoSA strategic plan to ensure capacity plans across member contact areas are in alignment.
- Conducts CoSA specific scenario modeling that reflects forecasted workload variables, projects and operational objectives.
- Generates timely hiring plans reflecting workload requirements based on forecasted member demand and operational objectives.
- Conducts ongoing model validation and selection criteria using backcasting and variance minimization techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 years equivalent capacity planning experience
- 6+ years experience capacity planning or scenario modeling
- 1+ year experience telecommunications tools, various contact channels, call routing & workload delivery systems
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics or Statistics
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Previous experience using AVAYA/Cisco, Genesys Decisions, NICE/IEX, ACEYUS & other workforce management tools
- Advanced Excel, ACCESS, Visual Basic, SQL
- Experience in compiling data with commentary and strong written/verbal presentation skills
- Knowledge of creating and producing long term and short term staffing plan
- Knowledge of forecasting methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of workforce management tools, data analysis tools, forecasting methodologies
- Business acumen, Collaboration, Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability, Drive for Result and Innovation
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.