Posted on 6-09-2012
Company: IGS Engergy
Contact Center Technology/Data Specialist
Location: Dublin, OH
Responsible for examining and interpreting data from multiple sources to supply meaningful information used for directing Contact Center initiatives, activities, and resources. Manage the GMT scheduling tool and develop forecasting plans based on historical data and future needs.
- Build and automate contact center forecasts and reports.
- Work with workforce team to gather and compile data to create reports for supervisors and management.
- Develop cross-functional relationships with other departments and provide analytical support as needed.
- Assess data to identify business trends for process improvements.
- Provides Tier 1 technical support for Contact Center systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Customer Service fundamentals.
- Familiarity with report development tools, such as CMS, Crystal, Microsoft Access and Excel, and SQL; basic knowledge of ETL principles to extract and store data.
- Must be self-directed, have initiative and critical thinking skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Effectively communicate through written and oral reports with minimal instruction.
- Exceptional mathematical, analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability, and integrity.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a data reporting role.
- Exposure to sales/customer service
All applicants should apply online – http://www.igsenergy.com/OpenPositions
IGS HR / email@example.com