Contact Center Trainer – Philadelphia, PA – Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Posted On: 02-17-2017
Position Title: Contact Center Trainer
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US, 19107
Company: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Employment Status: AF – Active – Regular – Full Time
Please visit the CHOP website and apply at:
Responsible for providing and administering quality training for the Communication Center to increase relevant skills and knowledge of all contact center employees, partners and customers. Participates in the coordination, scheduling, and delivery of training. Responsible for monitoring all aspects of call quality, customer service, compliance to internal and external requirements, as well as the quality of the customer experience. Excellent written communication skills, superior presentation skills and enjoy working with and helping train others to be successful.
- Prepares and maintains training materials. For inbound and outbound contact center training programs, ensures customer satisfaction metrics are met.
- Uses existing training content to coordinate, develop, design and maintain team and individual training materials specifically for the contact center end-user.
- Organizes training programs designed to give newly-hired employees the skills to be successful in the role, including systems and customer service soft skills, as well as department processes and procedures.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Coordinates training of end-users for new releases.
- Works closely with contact center leadership to identify areas of deficiency and develop training to improve competency, continuing education, and process improvement.
- Assists management in formation of quarterly and yearly goals, and in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for training purposes.
- Works with applicable business unit/area to establish specifications of course, prerequisite skills and knowledge for trainees.
- Monitors inbound and outbound calls for the purpose of measuring service skills, adherence to internal processes and scripting, quality of the customer service provided and accuracy of information gathered to drive effective employee coaching and training.
- Analyzes quality of service and customer satisfaction data from a variety of sources, using available data to identify deficiencies in service performance.
- Assesses the effectiveness of training that has been delivered and creates action plans to improve performance.
- Reviews, as requested, external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase. Makes recommendations to management as appropriate.
Required Education and Experience
- Requires 2 or more years of experience facilitating classroom training.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
· Call center experience and 2 years of Electronic Medical Record experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or healthcare related-field strongly preferred
Additional Technical Requirements
- Experience working with instructional design and adult learning and training methodologies
- Knowledge in learning management systems
- Ability to be flexible with the ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Learns the Epic application module functionality sufficiently to teach end-user system
- Learns the end-user workflows sufficiently to teach end-users how workflows systems.
- Ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, superior influencing ability, broad perspective, and a partnership-based approach to relationships
- Ability to manage strategically and think innovatively
- Epic certification / experience preferred
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.