Contact Delivery Analyst – Phoenix, AZ – Banner Health
Posted On: 7-28-2016
Position Title: Contact Delivery Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Company: Banner Health
Contact Info: Sean Bohl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner Healthcare is creating a centralized workforce management (WFM) organization to support the customer service network. The new WFM team will provide long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, call delivery, real-time execution, and performance reporting. The Banner Consumer Experience Center is chartered with delivering an easy and seamless experience that is convenient, coordinated, and compassionate across all customer-facing engagement channels. At Banner, our mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The Contact Delivery Analyst will be responsible for creating and modifying the inbound contact delivery business rules and interactive voice response (IVR) functionality for the Banner Health customer service network. This role will translate customer service workflows into contact delivery requirements and codify the logic into the Automated Call Distributor (ACD) and telephony software.
- Create, modify, and test the intelligent call routing logic delivering customer contacts to the correct servicing area in an efficient and customer-centric manner. Review daily operational performance issues and collaborate with clients to troubleshoot.
- Document and audit the enterprise-wide contact delivery logic including the inventory of contact delivery paths/overflows and skill / contact group descriptions. Translate the customer service workflows into contact delivery requirements and program the logic into the telephony software.
- Communicate the contact delivery specifications and technical details in a manner understandable for a non-expert.
- Prepare contact delivery contingency routing to proactively address disaster recovery situations to mitigate impacts for the customer experience.
- Provide on-call support for technology outages and required business continuation contact delivery changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of contact center intelligent contact delivery programming, IVR integration, and strong technical knowledge of contact routing script editors required.
- Project management experience with Intelligent Call Management (ICM) initiatives to organize, plan, and control the various stages of development.
- Knowledge and working experience with industry leading ACD system (i.e. Cisco, Avaya, Genesys) is preferred.
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: