Director, CEN Forecasting, Analytics & Integration – Fort Lauderdale, FL – American Express
Posted On: 12-20-2016
Position Title: Director, CEN Forecasting, Analytics & Integration
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact: Chris Geller (Christopher.W.Geller@aexp.com).
The Director, CEN Forecasting, Analytics & Integration is responsible for defining strategy and leading Forecasting/Business Analytics and Planning professionals supporting 22 Markets across all production groups within Global Servicing Network. The team will be responsible for developing world class forecasting capability across our various productions. In addition, the team will be responsible in providing business analysis around business/volume drivers to identify and drive improvement opportunities. The director, will also have the responsibility in partnering with GSN Capabilities in optimizing the contact channels across GSN, including Phone, VR, Chat, Interactive and Mobile. They must demonstrate outstanding collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including Contact Centre Leadership, MIS, Technology, Finance, Marketing, Learning, Engineering, Global Business Initiatives, various Centers of Excellence and the other Planning communities across the globe.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 3 years leadership experience of leading a large, multi-site/multi-media contact center environment
- Strong understanding of contact center management and call delivery principles (including Voice Response, Intelligent Network & ACD systems & reporting)
- Strong knowledge of forecasting methodologies as well as using Aspect WFM (or equivalent software)
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Experience in driving transformational change in mindset and focus in organizations – setting organizational objectives, collaborating and influencing constituents, and building and inspiring teams
- Experience of influence and collaboration across cultural and organizational boundaries (at all levels)
- Organizational Agility; ability to influence in a global, highly-matrixed organization
- Project/program management experience – ideally as both Project Sponsor/Owner and Project Manager
- Ability to manage a diverse, cross-functional and remotely located team to successfully achieve goals
- Ability to work flexible hours