Director, NA CS Workforce Operations – Salt Lake City, UT – ebay
Posted On: 03-09-2017
Position Title: Director, NA CS Workforce Operations
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Apply Online: https://jobs.ebayinc.com/job/draper/director-na-cs-workforce-operations/403/4135690
We are hiring a leader for eBay’s Workforce Operations (Workforce Management) team supporting our North America Customer Service organization. This leader is responsible for all aspects of the team including Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Short Term Planning & Scheduling, and Real Time Management in a complex multi-site, multi-channel operating environment including setting the strategy for the team, setting priorities and goals and the execution of these organizational objectives.
- Providing leadership, management, and direction to the NA WFO team
- Hiring, training, onboarding, setting of expectations & goals, prioritization of work, performance reviews, people development, etc.
- Overseeing the teams execution of objectives and identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities
- Owning the relationship between key stakeholder leadership and NA WFO function
- Representing WFO as a subject matter expert and WFO liaison for specific programs
- Representing the NA WFO function on the Global WFO team and helping build the overall Workforce Operations strategy
- Ensuring the team seeks a balance for providing the best customer and teammate experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency
- Partnering with Global counterparts to build and execute great WFO standard processes, including leading out on some functions as a process owner
Job requirements include:
- Strong business acumen. The ability to relate WFO processes and objectives to broader business issues and vice versa.
- Understanding the details of your business plans and performance. Be able to explain variance to the plans, root cause, and build back-to-green plans.
- Broad working knowledge of WFM systems, tools, and processes.
- Good decision-making capability, knows when to involve senior management in decision-making.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills. Can think systemically and precisely.
- Ability to identify issues in KPI trends and performing deep dive analysis.
- Ability to apply operational excellence methods to streamline processes and tasks that cross multiple areas and stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices.
- Support and mentor assigned team members and other WFO managers and employees. Develop people’s skills, experience and career progress.
- Influence decision making with senior leadership across the organization with regard to both WFO and the overall GCX organizations
- Sought after for their opinion on WFO and broader matters within the WFO & GCX organizations.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that plans are balanced across customers, shareholders, and teammates
- Create a transparent understanding and communication of the plans we build.
- Experience in a large, highly complex environment.
- 10 years’ experience in WFM or related field with broad WFO experience.
- 10 years’ experience leading teams.