Director of Contact Center Operations – Hendersonville, TN
Director of Contact Center Operations
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Interested parties may please apply at http://www.innlink.com/careers
JOB TITLE: Director of Contact Center Operations
DEPARTMENT: Account Management Team
COPENSATION: $60,000 – $75,000 Annual, plus bonus
LOCATION: Hendersonville, TN
HOURS: Full Time
Celebrating 20 years of success, TravLynx is a technology leader in Central Reservation Services, delivering the most comprehensive reservations and revenue management solutions with award-winning customer service in the hospitality and travel industry. With its state-of-the-art booking technologies and distribution systems, TravLynxpowers over 5,000 independent hotels, chain properties, resorts and destinations worldwide. TravLynxoffers a family of industry proven brands – InnLink serves mid-tier limited service properties; InnVite supports upscale, full-service hotels, boutique and resort properties; and VisitUs is the reservations and booking platform for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs).
The Director of Contact Center is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Director’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. Presently all calls are of an inbound nature.
The Director of Contact Center executes the vision for the operation insuring the Call Center meets customer and organization needs. The successful Director is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients,
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability,
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development,
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center,
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision,
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction,
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships,
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base,
- Insure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred,
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience,
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs,
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience,
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including statistical report writing,
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred),
- Occasional travel to clients or trade show required.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience,
- Performance bonus program,
- Health coverage and 401k plan,
- Starting PTO of 12 vacation days, 6 personal days, and holidays,
- Strong emphasis on health, wellness, and work-life balance.
TravLynx LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.