Director, Workforce Planning – Indianapolis, IN
Posted On: 6-1-2015
Position Title: Director, Workforce Planning
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Interactions is changing the way leading companies communicate with their customers by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations. We deliver speech and natural language technology solutions for leading organizations, device manufacturers and application developers that seamlessly integrates human and artificial intelligence. The result for our Fortune 500 customers is a dramatic reduction in cost, an amazing customer experience… and happier customers. Come help us make better interactions.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Director of Workforce Planning. In this role you will partner with Professional Service, Project Management and iCenter leadership focusing on strategic planning of resources, meeting client commitments while maintaining a high level of efficiency, reducing variation, and focusing on cost optimization. You will ensure execution of business continuity plans as appropriate. You will also oversee a team of Command Center analyst focused on real time execution.
- Provide strategic leadership over the workforce planning for iCenter activities across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring most efficient use of resources.
- Leverage workforce management software to effectively plan resources, while planning for the variability in volume delivery.
- Drive a culture of root cause analysis, with a focus on removing variation from the system and removing defects from processes.
- Analyze performance data and work to re-engineer processes through benchmarking with external and internal business partners.
- Manage Key performance metrics and subsequent drivers, implementing actions for improvement.
- Create strategies to maximize resources, while improving service to our customers.
- Partner with iCenter managers and Director of Operations regarding forecasting / planning based on actual experience and trend analyses and implement necessary tactics to achieve service targets
- Analyze, develop action plan and resolve service delivery and / or service level issues. Manage all scheduling –related communications to the site.
- Develop and maintain business continuation / disaster recovery plans for iCenter routing.
- Strong ability to lead a team of passionate employees with the focus on learning and development.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 of leadership experience in workforce management required
- Strong business, operational and procedural knowledge of call center best practices.
- Proven track record of leading change, driving performance and reducing operational defects.
- Understanding of call center planning and routing software and programming requirements. Ability to develop and maintain statistical models that guide decision making.
- Business focus to understand companies vision, mission and strategy to achieve long and short term goals
- Strong problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues
- Ability to convey thoughts (orally and written) in a clear, concise, and timely manner appropriate for the audience
- Ability to provide quality customer service by anticipating, understanding, and striving to achieve customer needs.
- Strong project management skills with focus on meeting deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Experience with AC2 software.
- General working knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Highly respected individual with ability to influence others and build strong relationships.
Interactions LLC, founded in 2004, is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts and has additional offices located in Indiana, New Jersey, New York, and Texas. Learn more at www.interactions.net