SWPP members receive one free e-learning course from The Call Center School as a benefit of membership.
Choose from any of the self-paced e-learning programs below:
Workforce Management Curriculum:
- Data Collection and Analysis: Getting Off to the Right Start
- Forecasting Fundamentals: Proven Practices for Predicting Call Workload
- Calculating Call Center Staff: The Math of Call Center Staffing Tradeoffs
- Scheduling Principles and Problems: Solutions to Scheduling Challenges
- Managing Daily Service: An Intra-Day Guide to Managing Staff and Service
- Attendance and Adherence: Getting and Keeping Bodies in Seats
- Advanced Forecasting Techniques: Fine-Tuning Workload Predictions
- Skill-Based Routing Design: Balancing Customer, Agent, and Center Demands
- Communications for WFM Professionals: Interacting Effectively within the Contact Center
For more information on these courses, please visit The Call Center School’s website at www.thecallcenterschool.com. SWPP members can contact Executive Director Vicki Herrell at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code when you are ready to take your free course.