Creating a Workforce Plan: Building Blocks for a Staffing Strategy
Before the forecasting and scheduling begins, there must be an overall workforce plan and strategy in place. Devising such a plan involves defining operational requirements such as hours of operation, contact types, site arrangements, speed of answer goals, and operating budgets. It also means identifying staffing options, ranging from in-house staff and outsourcing arrangements to the various skill requirements and shift options possible. Finally, there are numerous options to consider in how the WFM team will be set up in terms of skills and structure. This seminar will outline all the decisions to be made to put in place a workable workforce strategy.
Seminar attendees will learn to:
- Outline the basic components of a workforce plan.
- Define operational requirements & goals.
- Outline a variety of staffing options for the contact center.
- Identify the pros and cons of staffing options.
- Review various structures and task organization for the WFM team.
Click here for more information or to register: http://www.swpp.org/swpp-web-seminars/