Forecasting Leader – Work Planning – Multiple Locations – Edward Jones
Posted On: 9-24-2016
Position Title: Forecasting Leader – Work Planning
Job Location: St. Louis, MO; Tempe, AZ; Home Based leader considerations will be given to the right candidate
Company Name: Edward Jones
Contact Information: Moore@Edwardjones.com
Edward Jones Careers Website – use “Forecast Leader” in Search to submit application
Description: The Forecast Leader is responsible for leading a team of Resource Analysts (Forecasters) in the Work Planning Department who provide scheduling, forecasting and capacity planning recommendations to supported departments within the firm. The RA Team Leader will own all Resource Analyst processes, and partner with leadership in supported areas on forecasting and scheduling decisions to assist departments in achieving performance goals.
- Responsible for the daily management and performance of a team of Resource Analysts (Forecasters)
- Ensure that forecasts and schedules are developed and implemented in a timely and accurate manner, and use an appropriate methodology
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership within the contact centers
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing and hiring, scheduling and allocating resources, performance and bonus reviews, associate development through coaching and mentoring, and statistical measurement and analysis
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and improving Team processes and systems that increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Represent the Work Planning forecasting process to influence strategic staffing decisions in supported areas
- Continually seeks opportunities to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills to improve the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other technical field is strongly preferred, with a Master’s Degree preferred
- Series 7 and 66 or 63&65 required within 12 months of hire
- 5 or more years of Workforce Management experience with at least 3 years of Leadership experience in Workforce Management
- 7 or more years of experience in contact centers preferred
- 3 or more years of prior experience in managing exempt level associates with high degree of autonomy strongly preferred
- Experience in statistical modeling, forecasting, or workforce management disciplines preferred
- Requires specialized technical expertise of a very high level. Must develop strong knowledge of the current team to lead the associates
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we’ve located our 12,000+ branch offices in the neighborhoods where our nearly 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with them. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Awards and Accolades
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2015” in America. The firm ranked No. 6 overall in its 16th appearance on the prestigious list.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.