Human Resources Generalist/Trainer – Hendersonville, TN
Human Resources Generalist/Trainer
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Interested parties can apply at: http://www.innlink.com/careers
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist/Trainer
Reports to: Director Corporate Training and Human Resources
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of success, TravLynx is a technology leader in Central Reservation Services, delivering the most comprehensive reservations and revenue management solutions with award-winning customer service in the hospitality and travel industry. With its state-of-the-art booking technologies and distribution systems, TravLynxpowers over 5,000 independent hotels, chain properties, resorts and destinations worldwide. TravLynxoffers a family of industry proven brands – InnLink serves mid-tier limited service properties; InnVite supports upscale, full-service hotels, boutique and resort properties; and VisitUs is the reservations and booking platform for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs).
An integral member of the Human Resources team, the HR Generalist/Trainer will provide an advisory role and human resources leadership to managers in their daily management of human resources. He/she will play an active role on various aspects of human resources such as labor relations, staffing, performance management, wellness, compensation, training, etc. The incumbent will also be required to work closely with the Director Corporate Training and Human Resources in planning, development and deployment of various human resources projects.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Act as a resource, support managers dealing with employees and advice on legal requirements, internal policies and procedures.
- Offer advisory assistance to employees on all human resources programs.
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of on-going employee relations problems, anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend and initiate appropriate steps for resolution.
- Manages all aspects of drug testing procedure.
- Work with Director Corporate Training to develop and maintain compensation program including updating forms, communicating changes/updates to employees and managers.
- Ensure that the process of performance appraisal is completed according to established rules.
- Work with Director Corporate Training and Human Resources to develop corporate wide career planning program by developing career path requirements in addition to collecting and maintain details about employee’s education, experience and areas of interest.
- Manage all recruitment efforts to support the needs of the organization including all aspects of onboarding new employees.
- Inform the Director Corporate Training & HR and C-Suite of all legal matters.
- Work with Management team to ensure voluntary and involuntary separations are handled according to company policies and procedures.
- Manages all employee benefits enrollment and fulfillment.
- Compiles data, statistics and other information, including doing research, if necessary.
- Represent human resources in different meetings.
- Design, develop and facilitate HR compliance and other training programs.
- Minimum 3 years Human Resources related work experience
- PHR/SPHR Certification a plus
- Prior training development and facilitation experience
- Experience with Paylocity and Webpay a plus
- Strong abilities in negotiating, and change management
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment, wage and salary laws and regulations
- Ability to interpret and advise on the application of EEO/AA laws
- Ability to analyze and assess training and development needs
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience,
- Health coverage and 401k plan,
- Strong emphasis on health, wellness, and work-life balance.
TravLynx LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.