|Kronos Analyst 69560BR
***CONSIDERING CANDIDATES IN OMAHA, DUBLIN, CHANDLER, SINGAPORE****
This position is responsible for PayPal Operations Kronos Timekeeping and Pay File Development globally. Duties will include updating, maintaining and understanding the Kronos Timekeeper system and local labor laws for multiple countries operations centers; implementing Kronos and/or Pay Files for new operational centers; facilitating application up grades and feature implementations. This role works with a wide range of teams across PayPal Globally which encompasses Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Workforce Management, Reporting, and Payroll.
- Configure, implement, and test the Kronos application, new features, location launches, and version upgrades for PayPal Operations globally.
- Proactively identify and implement business solutions based on the current needs of operations and/or to improve processes.
- Complete regular technical maintenance and housekeeping items including monitoring system health, audits, access reviews, system research, and error resolution.
- Application administration for profiles, pay rules, holidays, balances, overtime, tasks, pay codes, building blocks, work rules, pay periods and all other configuration in Kronos.
- Maintain associated metadata and data mappings using SQL Server.
- Ensure pay files are delivered on time for payroll processing.
- Write queries to extract data for analytical purposes.
- Manage Workforce Systems Support’s responsibilities for all Kronos, timekeeping, and pay file needs while adhering to PMI published standards for Project Management.
- Identify and gather requirements to generate documentation for application or pay file changes.
- Provide application and process support for all Kronos, timekeeping, and pay file projects.
- Keep the business informed on upcoming actions required by the business, version releases, process changes, and other events and/or changes which may affect the application, the business, and/or pay file generation.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the business, payroll, human resources, technology, and Kronos. Establish regular communication pathways.
- Ensure Kronos related inquiries are answered with in established SLAs.
- Work with Payroll, Human Resources, and Information Technology to ensure timekeeping adherence to local labor laws and that pay files are accurately generated and delivered on time.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver training. Training materials should be tailored to the audience which may include teammates, supervisors, management, support personal, and technology teams. Training may be delivered in person or remotely in multiple types of settings including class room, one on one, conference call, video conference, or virtual meetings.
- Establish, document, and maintain global business and technical processes and procedures relating to timekeeping and pay files
- Keep current Business Continuity Plans for timekeeping and pay file generation. All processes require documentation on the Kronos Wiki site to provide accessible globally.
7.Job Specific Knowledge
- Keep current on the Kronos Client/Server environment, industry standards, feature availability, upcoming releases, and local labor laws.
- Maintain Global knowledge of HR policy and Country specific Labor Laws.
- Work with Payroll/Scheduling departments to maintain PTO balances
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience in the workforce management field preferred.
- 5+ years with the administration of timekeeping software, Payroll, or Kronos required.
- 3+ years SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints) strongly preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems and software required. (Internet, Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Project) required.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, email and chat.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Physical Activities: Stooping, climbing stairs, walking, standing, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, carrying, sitting, stapling, reaching, pulling, pushing, grasping, typing and writing.
Apply at www.ebaycareers.com site, referencing requisition number 69560