Posted On: 8-25-2014
Position Title: Senior Manager, Call Quality
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Apply At: https://www5.apply2jobs.com/Interactions/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=114&CurrentPage=1
||Senior Manager, Call Quality
|Area of Interest:
||Full Time – Regular
||At Interactions client satisfaction is our top priority. To ensure we meet our client satisfaction objectives, we have established a team of analysts dedicated to the process of omni-channel quality analytics and reporting (voice, text, chat, etc). As the leader of his mission critical team you would be responsible for:
- Establishing and administering an effective quality review process that ensures we measure and report all key client metrics and KPI’s
- Identifying areas for process improvements and technology investments that will amplify the capabilities of the existing team.
- Meeting with our Fortune 500 client base to review current performance and develop strategies for continuous improvement.
- Develop strategies to expand from our existing English/Spanish environment into a multilingual environment covering 10-15 languages.
- Developing and disseminating appropriate reports to key internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with members of the Interactions’ management team to ensure data is used to adjust various business processes that contribute to overall client satisfaction such as employee training, call scripts, application improvements, and overall staffing requirements.
- Working with the Client Services team to prepare and communicate custom quality reports.
- Hiring, managing and coaching a team of high performing analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years management experience in the field of quality assurance, ideally in the call center environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make recommendations for process and business improvements
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and with all levels of management.
- Experience working directly with clients highly desirable
- Fluency in multiple languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and/or French a plus.