Manager Contact Center – Customer Service and Call Center – Hendersonville, TN
Manager Contact Center – Customer Service and Call Center
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Interested parties may please apply at http://www.innlink.com/careers
JOB TITLE: Manager Contact Center – Customer Service and Call Center
DEPARTMENT: Contact Center
LOCATION: Hendersonville, TN
HOURS: Full Time
Celebrating 20 years of success, TravLynx is a technology leader in Central Reservation Services, delivering the most comprehensive reservations and revenue management solutions with award-winning customer service in the hospitality and travel industry. With its state-of-the-art booking technologies and distribution systems, TravLynxpowers over 5,000 independent hotels, chain properties, resorts and destinations worldwide. TravLynxoffers a family of industry proven brands – InnLink serves mid-tier limited service properties; InnVite supports upscale, full-service hotels, boutique and resort properties; and VisitUs is the reservations and booking platform for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs).
The Manager is responsible for all aspects of running a productive and efficient call center operation including technical customer service and reservation call center. The manager works with the supervisors on streamlining efficiency and increasing productivity. In addition, is responsible for the overseeing of the departmental budget, system development, individual goal setting (weekly, monthly, annually) for supervisory staff. Create and capture value based feedback on our clients and communicate regularly.
Performance and Quality Management
- Monitor Customer Service team’s productivity in accordance with established policies to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and sustain successful customer service programs and consistently meet and exceed goals. The incumbent must be capable of making commitments, setting priorities and delivering results on time and on budget
- Review performance and quality reports and data, analyze root causes, identify and implement performance improvement initiatives, track and evaluate the results.
- Participate in systematic internal calibration calls, performance review sessions and staff meetings.
- Plan goals and report results systematically.
- Monitor, analyze and respond to business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Implementation of new programs and processes, ensuring compliance and understanding,
- Accountable for the department achieving service level goals and related staff management
- Ability to document processes and produces into training materials to incorporate these processes throughout the organization.
Staff Management and Development
- Plan performance goals with supervisors and assigned agents, review performance results, provide systematic feedback, complete performance reviews according to company requirements, administer company approved disciplinary actions.
- Dynamic leader with proven ability to build, grow and motivate teams with a strong track record of acquiring and retaining top talent.
- Implement, administer and monitor company policies and procedures in all aspects of contact center operations
- Participate in development of training initiatives and programs. Conduct training as required.
- Administration of corrective actions, general personnel issues and termination of employees
- Manage the activities of the Customer Service teams located in multiple remote locations (when applicable) and the performance of third party vendors who perform critical customer care functions.
- Maintain communications with IT for Product outages or technical issues, follow through to resolution, and pro-actively work with local marketing team to inform internal & external customers
- Participate and lead calibration and review sessions with clients and Client Relations department, respond to clients’ and Account managers inquiries for information, participate in problem solving and troubleshooting when receive clients’ and Account managers concerns.
- Implore principles of constructive relationship building and effective communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to respectfully resolve conflict
- Develop and implement support procedures between IT, Account Management and the support organizations inside and outside the company to ensure consistent interaction between internal departments and third party vendors
- Manage projects as assigned by Upper management and Contact Center Director.
- Participate in cross-department projects and learning initiatives
- Implement proactive support of Business Intelligence products to ensure customers are optimizing their use of the services they have purchased.
- Plan and implement departmental processes, projects and services to support effective business operations, improve performance and increase the satisfaction level of overall customer service experiences
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of previous management experience,
- 5 years of Customer Service or closely related experience
- Travel industry, hospitality and systems knowledge
- Emotional intelligence
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented, yet able to juggle priorities
- Basic PC knowledge
- Extremely strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer servicing skills (i.e. dealing with irate customers, patience, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of client programs
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Understanding of statistical performance measures and reports
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of call center operations
- Strong computer reservation skills desirable
- Experience in report generation, data collection systems and analysis techniques
- Strong overall business and people skills, including strategic planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Possess an outgoing, positive attitude who will be a team player with strong work ethic able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience,
- Health coverage and 401k plan,
- Starting PTO of 12 vacation days, 6 personal days, and holidays,
- Strong emphasis on health, wellness, and work-life balance.
TravLynx LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.