Manager, Customer Service Workforce Management – Mississauga, ON
Posted On: 4-23-2015
Position Title: Manager, Customer Service Workforce Management
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Apply Online: https://cpc.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?clid=23060&Page=jobdetails&jobid=J0415-1302#.VTeFJtBEpic.email
|City / Province:||Mississauga, Ontario|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job Closing Date:
|Language Requirement:||English essential|
|Reporting to the Director of Customer Service Network Effectiveness, the Manager, Customer Service Workforce Management will lead a team accountable for increasing call centre performance and workforce resource optimization by building effective workforce plans, scheduling and forecasting capability that ensure needed coverage while maximizing resource utilization. This will include designing, building and implementing scenario modelling and call centre logistics across multiple sites, multiple skill-sets and multiple contact types. As Manager, Customer Service Workforce Management, you will provide data-driven insight to Customer Service, HR and other internal stakeholders in support of the strategic business direction. You will also create and foster relationships with Customer Contact leadership, Customer Experience, Marketing, HR, IT and Operations, as well as outsource partners, in order to coordinate and facilitate collaboration and leverage best practices to achieve shared goals.|
|The successful candidate will:
• Design, develop, recommend, implement, monitor and improve effective call centre workforce scenario modelling to increase call centre performance and workforce optimization, and, thereby, support overall corporately approved customer service strategies.
• Build effective workforce plans that optimize resource utilization by effectively forecasting short-term, medium-term and long-term resource requirements across multiple call types and businesses.
• Provide data-driven insight and make recommendations to Customer Service, HR Business Executives and other internal stakeholders with respect to staffing and recruitment planning by conducting workforce trend analysis, evaluating workforce plans and identifying resource gaps.
• Leverage expert knowledge in workforce data collection and analysis to identify workforce inefficiencies, problems that require consistent customer resolution, training needs and organizational changes within the call centre design to optimize the customer service experience.
• Create a culture of consistency, accountability and continuous improvement regarding workforce management, strategy and customer service policy and process design.
• Be responsible for collecting, managing, and reporting on all headcount records for long- and short-term planning in the Customer Service organization, taking the opportunity to keep employees and their managers informed of their performance to standard with respect to cost, service and quality.
• Fully leverage his or her workforce management software expertise and capabilities to continuously improve workforce planning, forecasting and reporting.
• Lead a team towards achieving functional objectives by providing guidance, support and direction, and creating a climate where staff is motivated and committed to the function’s mandate and objectives.
|Job requirements (Education and Work experience):
• Post-secondary education preferred, or a combination of both experience and relevant professional development
• At least 5 years of related experience, including workforce management for call centres in a leadership role, ideally in both unionized and outsourcer environments
• In-depth knowledge of Aspect eWorkforce Management or equivalent
• Experience with CCM (Symposium), MS Access, and Crystal Reports is an asset
|As part of the selection process selected candidates will be required to complete a security screening process|
|Our Leadership Behaviours and Corporate Values:
Decision Making – A champion of the organization who takes calculated risks and makes prudent, common sense decisions about current issues, future opportunities and resource requirements in a timely, well thought out manner, that aligns with the corporation’s best interests.
Accountability – An individual who strives for performance excellence and who holds him/herself and direct reports accountable for decisions and actions and for learning from mistakes when intended results are not achieved.
Business Orientation – A proactive individual who understands the competitive nature of the business, and is committed to sustaining the business through excellent customer service and new business opportunities.
Execution – A focused and self motivated individual who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers on time and within budget, by dealing effectively with challenges and ambiguous situations.
Leading People – A compelling communicator and leader who engages, motivates and inspires others to achieve results and who encourages personal growth and finding better ways of doing things.
|Canada Post offers:
A total compensation package
• Competitive salary
• Annual incentive program
• Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
• Vacation and leave options
• Defined Contribution Component of the Canada Post Corporation Registered Pension Plan
A strong community of employees
• Our employees drive innovation and ensure that our business continues to evolve to meet our customers’ changing needs
The satisfaction of a job well done
• You’ll be part of a winning team that touches the lives of millions
Careers that deliver:
If you’re ready to make a difference and discover your full potential, Canada Post delivers a variety of exciting and challenging career opportunities across the country. As one of Canada’s largest employers we’re committed to attracting, retaining and developing a winning team to meet the evolving needs of Canadians and secure our future.Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.Important Messages:
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education and experience.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.