Manager – Durham/Winston Salem, NC
Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Location: Durham and Winston Salem, NC
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is looking for an experienced Manager for our Command Center, overseeing the intra-day operations of our Durham and Winston Salem, NC call/contact centers.
The Manager, Command Center Operations manages a staff of intra-day, scheduling, reporting, and forecasting analysts to ensure smooth and effective operations for multi site call centers. Accountable for maintaining optimized workforce planning and scheduling for multiple groups across the enterprise. Planning includes short and log term forecasting of call volume, staffing/budget models, and call center reporting. Provides leadership for a team that leverages best practices to enhance productivity, meet contact center goals, and provide accurate reporting. Maintains collaborative work relationships with key business partners at all levels to ensure goals are met.
Major Job Functions/Components
- Collaborates and partners closely with other management both in and out of the department regarding performance and contractual obligations to ensure comprehensive processes and communication from end to end.
- Oversees forecasting and planning models and supports alignment with budgetary plans to ensure adequate staffing necessary to meet objectives. Develop staffing requirements and schedules for all sites that support the forecasted workload and enables contact center to meet service level objectives, quality objectives and employee paid time off entitlements. Oversees availability for training, special projects and other functions.
- Manages scheduling staff to identify and address scheduling needs through ongoing review and evaluation of scheduling policies and procedures, trended overhead, and other CSP performance factors.
- Manages reporting staff to provide necessary performance analysis or summaries to explain call center deficiencies and makes recommendations for improvement. Recommend strategic changes that will drive improvements in contact center performance & deliverables.
- Manages intra-day staff to efficiently regulate staffing to handle real-time call volume in a multi-skill, virtual call center environment in order to meet service level requirements.
- Oversees intra-day analysis to re-forecasting and re-allocate resources based on interval trends, work pool sizes and tiered client service level agreements.
- Monitors and reports real time schedule adherence impacts necessary for successful service level requirements.
- Manages staff. This includes performance management, coaching, conflict resolution and motivating and engaging. Manages growth and development of personnel, with career development, performance management and succession planning
- Researches new techniques and technologies; builds a concrete business case for proposed enhancements to existing support programs
|Additional Education/Experience Preferences||
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.bcbsnc.com/careers and search for job # 10077BR.