Manager Professional Services
Posted On: 3-3-2014
Position Title: Manager Professional Services
Job Location: Anywhere
Company: insite managed solutions
Do you want to learn more in 1 year than you can in your current role over 10 years? Do you want to accelerate your career? Do you want new experiences daily? Do you like to travel? Do you want to make a real difference in companies you touch? Do you want to work next to some of the smartest minds in contact centers?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions and you are a Workforce Manager or Workforce Analyst, please take a moment to review our open position. Many of our client engagements have Workforce Management components within the scope and having fundamental skills in this area has been key to many of our top performers.
The Manager, Professional Services position is a call center / contact center expert responsible for delivering on our client engagements. The typical engagements have the purpose of improving staff utilization through workforce management optimization, improving service consistency, improving the customer experience, increasing sales performance, improving collections results, etc. The Manager, Professional Services supports achieving our client objectives by completing the work assigned to them by their engagement lead on time and with high quality (content accuracy, esthetic polish, and little rework).
- Complete data and process analysis to identify root causes for client performance gaps
- Create deliverables in the form of PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel Files, Project Plans, etc
- Transfer knowledge to client staff on assignments relating to the specific contact center topic at hand
- Complete assignments on time and with high quality
- Provide input and feedback on relevant contact center topics that align to personal strengths
- Enhance internal process and field tools
- Proactively communicate assignment challenges and successes
- Complete work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- 3+ years’ Workforce Management (WFM) experience including experience with NICE IEX, Aspect eWFM or comparable WFM software
- 5+ years of experience call center / contact center experience
- Strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail, organized
- Ability to multi-task in challenging, fast paced, quickly changing environment while managing to timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with Visio or equivalent application
- Strong active listening skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to influence others at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust with key stakeholders and team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Opportunity to learn daily by engaging difference industries, contact center scales, and leading best practices
- Minimum 50% travel (typically 70-90%), usually in the 48 continental states
- Willing and able to travel to client locations on short notice
- Strong team environment with accountability for individual contribution
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401k, health savings account, etc.
- Live were you want to live
ABOUT INSITE MANAGED SOLUTIONS
Founded in 2007, Insite was established with the purpose to provide a truly unique experience that marries together deep contact center expertise, enthusiasm for achieving unprecedented results, and a culture of transferring knowledge. We then incorporate these characteristics into our suite of professional services: Site Benchmarking, Training, Implementation Workshops, Process Build & Transfer, Staff Augmentation, and Transformations.
Our Insite Team is passionate about understanding an organization’s urgent priorities for its contact center(s), tailoring an engagement approach to their unique operating environment, executing with precision, and delivering tangible results. At the end of the day, we help companies achieve their critical contact center specific objectives!
To learn more about our open positions and to apply, please contact Katie Hester at 239.234.2700 or email@example.com