Manager, Resource Planning and Reporting – Denver, CO – Bright Horizons
Posted On: 11-04-2016
Position Title: Manager, Resource Planning and Reporting
Job Location: Denver (metro) , Colorado
Contact Information: we’d like people be directed to the application site: http://jobs.brighthorizons.com/search-results/job-detail/41608BR
Company Name: Bright Horizons
Do you live for strategic and effective planning of workflow and processes? Are you someone who constantly analyzes and monitors data to improve efficiency? Are you looking for a work environment where your reporting expertise will play a significant part in operations? If this sounds like you, then you might just be the perfect fit as our Manager, Resource Planning and Reporting, here at Bright Horizons.
As the Manager, Resource Planning and Reporting, you are responsible for directing the Contact Center workforce and capacity planning. You are the person who is responsible for development of staffing plans and recommendations for a variety of service channels to include Inbound Call Center, Chat, Email, Outbound and SMS. Additionally you will lead the construction and maintenance of Contact Center dashboards and reporting. As the Manager, Resource Planning and Reporting, you are a working manager that will ensure customer interests are served and protected through effective planning, monitoring, and workforce oversight of all Contact Center channels, as well as the Reporting area.
What you will be doing:
- Execute Contact Center Resource Planning strategies to include, among other things, identifying and evaluating historical data, productivity, scheduling, and real-time strategies to improve service levels.
- Execute Contact Center Reporting strategies to include, among other things, creating long term forecasts, maintaining staffing models, analyzing variances against budget, creating stakeholder reports and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct regular and ongoing operational review meetings with Contact Center leadership and stakeholders to review forecast and performance data. Proactively provide analysis, presentations, and recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, recommend and implement effective call routing strategies utilizing call center ACD, IVR and WFM tools.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and training within the department to develop and encourage employee performance. Meet with staff on a timely basis for the purpose of conducting personnel evaluations and providing feedback.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work or educational experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience scheduling and forecasting experience in a Contact Center environment is required.
- Experience with Aspect and Avaya systems required.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have experience with excel based macros, VBA and T-SQL (basic queries)