Manager Workforce Management – Memphis, TN
Posted on: 8-1-2014
Position Title: Manager Workforce Management
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Apply at: https://www.peopleanswers.com/pa/access.do?job=432546:1-141175
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Manager Workforce Management
Manages scheduling operations of multiple call centers in different locations. Oversees the application of the scheduling function, including policy and procedures, operating structure, and information flow of multiple call centers. Analyzes company-wide trends relative to scheduling and allocation of staff to ensure optimal cost effectiveness, operational efficiency and deliver quality. Provides reliable resource capacity, utilization and forecast data. Recommends workforce efficiencies and operational improvements to management. Utilizes work force technology to analyze trends to predict long-term and short-term staffing needs. Works with all levels of management (V.P’s, Directors, Managers, and Supervisors) to assist them in gaining efficiency and productivity in their departments.
• Manage the work force management operations of multiple call centers.
• Evaluate call center scheduling and staffing trends to optimize cost effectiveness, operational efficiency, and deliver quality service.
• Lead work force planning strategic planning efforts and make recommendations of work force efficiencies and operational improvements to call center management.
• Monitor call center metrics (after call time, talk time, hold times, abandonment rate, website and IVR usage) to assist with forecasting of calls and staffing needs.
• Provide reliable resource capacity, utilization and forecast data.
• Forecast long-term and short-term staffing needs by utilizing work force technology to analyze trends.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Talent Development
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Organizing and Planning
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of workforce scheduling software and applications
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strategic thinking /planning skills
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Strong Communication skills
• Organizational and project management skills
• Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.