Manager, Workforce Management – Philadelphia, PA
Posted On: 8-11-2014
Position Title: Manager Workforce Management
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Comcast Talent Acquisition
Responsible for managing call routing in a multi-site environment to ensure an efficient workload and workforce balance while supporting the organizations’ vision, mission and customer access strategies. Serves as a liaison and contact for supporting internal and external vendor relationships. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors, and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
– Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring, and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics. For example: call center volumes, full time employees, schedule adherence, and service level achievement.
– Manages the Workforce Management staff in the various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, monitoring queues and volumes, and approving off phone activities.
– Conducts forecasting, creates staffing schedules, and monitors real time for schedule adherence.
– Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification. Oversees escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted.
– Forecasts and accounts for growth due to seasonal variations, special events, affecting client’s (such as marketing blitzes) and other cyclical patterns.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 6-9 years related experience