Manager, Workforce Management – Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA – Anthem, Inc.
Posted On: 2-5-2016
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Management
Job Location: On-site Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA office location
To Apply: antheminc.com/careers and search for job #113907 to apply.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Manager, Workforce Management
Work hours: flexible 8:00am to 5:00pm EST
Location: On-site Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA office location
This position manages Real Time Analysts and/or Scheduling and Forecasting Analysts. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met.
- Implements and maintains workforce management platforms.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities, and sets timelines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborates with Information Systems staff to design, implement and maintain customer communications systems.
- Develops presentations around project recommendations and implementation, and presents them to leadership.
- Ensures uninterrupted support to 24/7 business partners including disaster recovery and contingency planning activities.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in business, statistics or a related field; at least 2 years in a multi-skilled call center environment
- 5-7 years of operations management experience including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management
- At least 2 years’ experience using Workforce Management Software; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
If interested in our Manager Workforce Management position, please go to antheminc.com/careers and search for job #113907 to apply.