Manager, Workforce Management – Southfield, MI – Credit Acceptance
Posted On: 3-17-2016
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Management
Job Location: Southfield, MI
Contact Information: Ashely King – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Acceptance works with car dealers nationwide to enable them to sell vehicles to customers on credit, regardless of their credit history. The company’s motto, “We Change Lives!” speaks to team members’ pride in their ability to make a difference in the lives of dealers and customers alike.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
We are hiring a Manager, Workforce Management within our Workforce Management Department.
About this Position:
Credit Acceptance is hiring a Workforce Management Manager. The WFM department maintains ownership of specific departmental “right number” processes. In this role you will work with a cross functional team to provide guidance and support in identifying the right number (staffing), right time (scheduling) and location of human resources required to execute on-going strategies.
Our Workforce Management Team Members:
- Ad Hoc Requests/Special Projects – Provide moderate to complex ad hoc analysis as required by the business owners.
- Assess the effectiveness of the methods and/or models used by each departmental leader in determining the right number of team members required in their area.
- Maintain the current Workforce Management policies, processes, inputs and assumptions required to meet expected Calling Strategies” and “Schedule Adherence” outcomes.
- Review and provide monthly reporting by agreed upon due dates, which includes making any necessary adjustments and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Attendance as outlined in the attendance policy.
- Workforce Management Strategy, Planning and Execution Experience (required)
- Advanced knowledge of Workforce Management Software (Aspect Workforce Management software preferred)
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel (Access a plus)
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Workforce Management Manager Role
- 7 years’ experience in a business environment
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
Insightful: Make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.