Manager Workforce Management (WFM) – Tucson, AZ – Agero
Posted On: 4-25-216
Position Title: Manager Workforce Management (WFM)
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Listing-direct posting URL (to apply): https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/RTI.home?c=1136407&d=Contact_Center&r=5000087674406
Career Site: https://www.agero.com/careers
1401 South Pantano Road
Tucson, AZ 85710
Job Title: Manager Workforce Management (WFM)
Job Posting (Description):
Leads Workforce Management team, processes and planning to manage short, medium and long-term supply & demand forecasts for contact center work. Provides subject matter expertise in support of business operations by applying sophisticated institutional or discipline-specific knowledge. Prepares and analyzes forecast reports, provides feedback on trends and identifies deviations between real-time and forecast. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements and process changes. Organizes the projects and oversees the daily workflow of analysts.
- Forecasts call volumes, call duration, shrinkage, occupancy, correspondence, claims and other workload inventories as needed using forecasting modules and tools while applying various forecasting techniques such as time series analysis, discrete event-driven modeling, and quantitative analysis and regression analysis.
- Identifies and prioritizes data sources critical to forecast accuracy and develops procedures to standardize data delivery and audit data integrity.
- Analyzes a variety of data to determine trends, root causes of problems, forecasts, etc. Presents conclusions and recommendations for use in decision making and planning.
- Develops and maintains sophisticated forecasting and capacity models, and develops tools and techniques that enhance the quality and accuracy of the forecast.
- Identifies trends and data patterns, interprets the data by creating summaries, and leads briefings to stakeholders.
- Quantifies the impact of business initiatives by partnering with all levels of the organization and forecasts workload impacts appropriately.
- Assesses and quantifies risks or opportunities as identified through this process of analysis and forecasting, providing clear and timely recommendations.
- Provides constant analysis of current staffing and efficiencies comparing them to current staffing requirements to insure proper staffing in all skills, 24x7x365.
- Analyzes data and provides reports that support suggestions for overall improvement of business needs.
- Work collaboratively with financial management team to align budget constraints within the supply and demand modeling procedures.
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years’ experience in a contact center operational environment, in-bound activity preferred. 3 years’ experience in a WFM (Workforce MGT) role. 3 years’ experience in a management role. Real Time Administration (RTA) work strongly preferred. Documented forecasting & reporting experience strongly preferred.
SKILLS: Supervisory responsibilities include participation in the hiring process; training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Strong analytical skills, adept in data mining, data analysis and data presentation.
- Strong quantitative skills; possesses advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships within all levels in the organization while adjusting communications to the specified audience.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions
- Proven ability to confidently make presentations to small and mid-sized audiences.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Partners with other departments to provide information and feedback and analyze reports for continuous improvement.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call status. Some travel required.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.