Operations Planning Manager – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 4-16-2015
Position Title: Operations Planning Manager
Job Location: St Paul, MN, San Francisco, CA, or Portland, OR
Omnichannel brings all of U.S. Bank to our customers by creating solutions that empower people to achieve financial dreams.
We create simple, seamless experiences for our customers – no matter how they choose to bank with us.
The Operations Planning Manager is responsible for leading teams of individuals tasked with supporting the Contact Center Operations in the areas of Workforce Planning, Performance Management, and Incentive Administration. This individual is responsible for workforce staffing forecasts and recommendations to ensure that service level targets and overall contact center objectives are met while maintaining employee engagement. In addition, this individual will identify the correct “Metrics that matter” and the appropriate incentives to drive the desired outcomes that meet our overall goals.
Desired Experience includes:
- Strong Analytic skills
- Contact Center
- Workforce Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Incentive Administration
Our contact center is on a journey to be best in class. We want this individual help lead us through this journey. This is no ‘business as usual’ role. A strong candidate will bring extensive experience in driving these best practices across our operations. This person should be extremely analytical to drive recommendations proven by numbers.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of operations experience
- Five or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Superior knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Apply online www.usbank.com/careers Job # 150012565