Predictive Dialer Analyst – Nashville, TN
Posted On: 11-21-2014
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Contact: Lisa Cummings
Assist with effective analysis of dialer performance, assists with the creation of dynamic and versatile dialer reporting, as well as creating dialer configuration changes to be recommended to the business. Responsible for managing and administering the Dialer functionality including, but not limited to, monitoring performance, setting quotas, and accumulating accurate and detailed statistics of daily, weekly, and monthly production for reporting purposes. This position is also responsible for analyzing various report data and recognizing trends/patterns in order to forecast future statistics and achieve desired campaign objectives.
High School Graduate required.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
4-6 years of customer service-call center experience preferred
1-2 years of pprevious experience as a Dialer Operator, Dialer Analyst, or other call-center analytic position preferred.
Knowledge of automated collection call center business processes
Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
Strong organization, time management, and workflow management skills.
Excellent verbal communications skills are a must.
Healthcare experience preferred.
Five 9 experience a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills, Training, & Abilities
1) Successful completion of all scheduled New Employee Orientation Programs.
2) Successful completion of all training requirements.
3) Skills to read, write, and perform both mathematics calculations and the English language effectively.
4) Ability to work independently; is detail oriented and has excellent organizational skills.
5) Ability to communicate independently and verbally with personable and effective writing and speaking skills.
6) Ability to work in a normal office environment utilizing a computer approximately 75% of the time.
7) Ability to speak clearly and distinctly.