PreSales, WFO Specialists/Strategist – Remote – Aspect
Posted On: 11-3-2015
Position Title: PreSales, WFO Specialists/Strategist
Job Location: Remote (work from home)
Contact: Laura Troy – SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER- 480-299-1952 – CELL Laura.Troy@Aspect.com
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Responsible for selling workforce optimization products and/or services – including workforce management, quality management, performance management and advanced analytics. This would typically be strategic in nature. This position focuses on Aspect’s workforce optimization product line, and carries an overlay quota. Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale. May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company’s products. May also be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospecting for opportunities with new logos and within Aspect account base.
- Directly with customers that we have relationships with:
- Upsell existing engagements.
- Follow up on past engagements.
- Evangelize with existing Aspect sales team.
- Evangelize with Aspect PS personnel.
- Communication of Aspect Workforce Optimization (WFO) value proposition to senior-level customer contacts.
- Coordination with Aspect sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans geared toward services.
- Work with Aspect resources to develop & position the appropriate Aspect WFO solution to fit the customer needs.
- Aspect Workforce Management.
- Aspect Quality Management with speech analytics.
- Aspect Performance Management.
- Advanced analytics, including speech analytics and desktop analytics.
- Contact center optimization & consulting services.
- Business intelligence services.
- Packaged Professional Services offerings.
- Work with customers on appropriate expectations for the solution.
- Creation, coordination and implementation of Territory Marketing Plan, including customer marketing events.
- Ability to act as a customer advocate within the Aspect organization and advocate for Aspect to customers.
- Utilization of Solution Selling process for identification, positioning and lifecycle of opportunities
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Highly specialized level of expertise in workforce optimization, including workforce management, quality management and performance management.
- Ability to communicate complex information business stakeholders.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. May be tasked with sales/development of new or strategic products.
- Ability to use professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables. Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Skills required to work on problems that have long term impact on success of organization.
- 12+ years of field sales experience, including a minimum of 3-4 years experience with contact center Workforce Optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Workforce Management software.
- Quality recording and speech analytics software.
- Performance Management / contact center analytics.
- Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles.
- Employee may be located at remote, home office location. Aspect will provide laptop computer.
- Expectations are that employee will spend up to 50% of time out of the office (days in field).