Quality Assurance Supervisor – Dearborn, MI – Ford
Posted On: 9-12-2016
Position Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Apply Online At: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01OUL
Please e-mail resume directly to: CGrassa@ford.com
The Quality Assurance (QA) Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team of Quality Assurance Specialists (QAS), exceeding client requirements through continuous improvement and the Quality Assurance function.
- Manage the QA function locally as well as potential for remote supervision of programs and people, including the implementation and ongoing oversight of all processes.
- Responsible for communicating QA results and reporting, including the identification of trends and action items to meet client and customer needs.
- Responsible for the effective utilization of the quality monitoring system including scheduling of evaluations, administrative functions, updates and issue escalation.
- Facilitate and coordinate QA Certification for all new evaluators (including, but not limited to, new QAS and Team Leads).
- Develop and monitor performance standards and measurements of QAS using the scorecard process and other defined performance management processes/reports.
- Conduct monthly audits on QAS performance in the areas of evaluation skill and policy compliance. Monthly audits include the review of a QAS’s approved agent evaluation and observing a coaching session.
- Provide positive recognition and opportunities for improvement as appropriate, meeting with all QAS individually a minimum of once per month.
- Work with each QAS to create individual development plans. Recommend and encourage self-improvement/developmental activities. Discuss career-pathing.
- Partner with the QA manager and HR to administer corrective action when needed to ensure compliance with company, site and departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver yearly performance reviews, including the recommendation of merit increases.
- Partner with QA Manager, Training, and Operations to analyze and develop improvement opportunities.
- Partner with QA Manager in developing and implementing process improvements/tools to enhance customer satisfaction and internal quality results.
- Partner with QA Manager in meeting facilitation. Meetings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partnership meetings
- QA team meetings
- Meetings between Quality Assurance and Training
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency by leveraging QAS resources.
- Share best practices in order to reduce duplicated efforts and ensure alignment across departments.
- Track and analyze results of QA evaluations for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Complete in-depth analysis of quality performance on agent, team, and program levels.
- Develop, revise and cascade quality monitoring forms and guidelines.
- Facilitate pilot groups for major refinements of current guidelines and/or for new program implementation.
- Research and resolve appeals of QA evaluations, making sure to provide resulting feedback to QAS and Team Leader.
- Validate and track mistreats, providing coaching feedback to Team Leaders.
- Maintain standardization between multiple projects and sites, including:
- Melbourne, Florida
- Dearborn, Michigan
- Ford of Canada
Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience requiredTraining in process improvement or Six Sigma methodology preferred
- Understanding of best practices relevant to creating a positive and customer centric work environment within a contact center
- Possess a sound understanding of positive coaching techniques
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills.
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Computer literate with Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong project management
- Ability to support a positive work environment through one’s own work and attitude
- Proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Participate on additional projects and assignments as requested