Job Title: Call Volume Analyst
Position Location: Chesapeake, VA
Please apply online – www.cox.com/coxcareer
Job ID# 40796
Responsible for providing call volume projections, average handle time, staffing requirements, and manpower schedules utilizing electronic workforce management software, real-time adherence software, and other applications. Responsible for scheduling the number of customer care employees needed on each shift based on call volume reporting and projections.
- Projects staffing required to meet service levels by forecasting both short and long-term call volumes and required staffing. Utilizes electronic workforce management tools to forecast, manage, or monitor staffing and real-time adherence to schedules;
- Plans for the impact of response to advertising, promotions, product launches and seasonality to ensure adequate staffing for anticipated call volume;
- Coordinates requests for time-off and responds appropriately with information and/or approval;
- Coordinates shift bids, assigns schedules, meal periods and rest periods, and updates appropriate databases;
- Monitors and analyzes call volume, service level, staff shrinkage, and AHT to interpret variances to budget;
- Maintains various database tables used to forecast, schedule, monitor, or report call center effectiveness by entering new or changed information;
- Collaborates with CCT Analysts to assist with reporting and call routing changes;
- Interfaces with Directors, Group Managers, Team Managers, and Supervisors involved with developing tracking/reporting systems, database development, and telephone queuing and call control table maintenance;
- Adjusts staffing to meet demands for meetings, training, or other time off the phones;
- Cross-train team members on design structures, methods, and links in order to enhance their skills and knowledge;
- May be accountable for seating/capacity planning or business continuity guidelines; \
- Compiles and extracts information data for Customer Service departments using multiple software applications and databases;
- Develops and maintains report priorities based on operational needs and coordinates computer run time schedules for internal customers;
- Assures database and report integrity by checking data accuracy, applying reasonability checks, and maintaining audit trails;
- In some environments, may analyze performance by individual and by team and report actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievement;
- Responsible for the documentation of business rules for all reports generated.
HS Diploma or GED.
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in call volume projections. Call center scheduling, utilizing workforce management software, or similar background required. Intermediate to Advanced Excel proficiency required. Experience in a call center environment strongly preferred.
Shift: Noon-11:00pm; 4 days a week; 10 hour shifts. Must be willing to have flexibility in their work schedule to meet business needs.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.