Real Time Analyst – Grand Rapids, MI – Booking.com
Posted On: 1-24-2016
Position Title: Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact: Tammy Langeland
Apply here: https://workingatbooking.com/vacancies/real-time-analyst-2/
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (USA) Inc, one of the support companies in the United States, is looking for a Real Time Analyst. Overview: Through the application of workforce staffing methodologies you are responsible for planning and driving short-term resource strategies to meet staffing needs. You will monitor internal and external factors that impact staffing demand and develop operational strategies that lead the frontline business management team through the changes in resource need. Operating as the principle communication link between workforce planning teams and frontline management you are in constant communication with all levels of the business, and you will need to be able to explain workforce planning concepts in comprehensible terms. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize core WFM methodologies to manage operational changes in workload and shrinkage deriving from internal and external factors;
- Monitor internal system influences on staff requirements and drive workforce changes that meet the business needs;
- Monitor external factors that may impact workload volumes; calculate potential business impacts from these external factors; communicate action plans to the business that address the change in staffing requirements; lead the business through changes in workforce needs;
- Track system issues and assess the impact on operational performance; troubleshoot system problems with users; direct widespread system issues to the proper support team and manage the resolution back to the business;
- Develop operational staffing strategies for short-term business planning through the use of WFM staffing principles and methodologies;
- Act as the principle communication link between operational planning teams and the frontline business management team;
- Ensure contact center staff are utilized to provide optimum service levels for customers while contributing to a favorable work environment for employees;
- Perform analysis of operational resources pre & post hoc and report to leadership staff.
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of call center dynamics, including workforce staffing methodology & strategies;
- Working knowledge of Workforce Planning software (i.e. NICE, Verint, etc) preferred;
- Working knowledge of Lucent CMS, Cisco IPCC or other telephony platform preferred;
- Must be flexible, able and willing to work different shifts if needed;
- Certified in Workforce Planning a plus.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc., one of the support companies in USA, is looking for a Real Time Analyst.