Regional Capacity Planner – Grand Rapids, MI – Booking.com
Posted On: 1-24-2016
Position Title: Regional Capacity Planner
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact: Tammy Langeland
Apply here: https://workingatbooking.com/vacancies/regional-capacity-planner/
This role is ideal for an articulate, analytical and enthusiastic WFM professional who enjoys working in an international and fast paced company. The Regional Capacity Planner will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service by ensuring the right number of staff in order to achieve service level targets. Strategic planning, both short-term and long-term, is needed to help staff the US contact centers; through applicable WFM staffing principles and Excel modeling, The Regional Capacity Planner will be the link between WFM and Operational Management.
- Oversee the regional process of Capacity Planning from a strategic angle for the US;
- Assist the Regional Workforce Manager in identifying and understanding staffing challenges and proposed solutions;
- Evaluate staffing needs based on the strategic forecast and develop long term plans to meet staffing requirements;
- Work together with the Global Forecasters and other Regional Capacity Planners to create detailed and clear recruitment plans per language, shift and location;
- Develop multiple staffing scenarios and account for unforeseen challenges or changing business requirements;
- Monitor available seats within the US site locations and liaise with internal departments to ensure adequate office space for future growth;
- Liaise with WFM, Operations and HR/Recruitment on correct implementation and execution of the staffing plan;
- Streamline and improve current processes, change management;
- Identify and resolve potential staffing issues;
- Maintain collection and tracking processes for relevant data;
- Maintain appropriate records of staffing decisions and changes on a regular basis;
- Provide a variety of reports to management;
- Deliver reports on time as requested.
- Prior and relevant experience from Workforce or Capacity Planning required;
- Ability to oversee projects from a strategic angle and steer for the desired outcome;
- Experience in coordinating tasks and building professional relationships;
- Has the ability to explain complex WFM/staffing challenges in simple terms;
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data;
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and clearly;
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Self-starter with an ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases preferred;
- Experience working with a WFM-tool preferred.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc., one of the support companies in USA, is looking for a Regional Capacity Planner.