RTA Analyst – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 2-26-2014
Position Title: RTA Analyst
Job Locations: Overland Park, KS – Tucson, AZ – Jacksonville, FL – Oklahoma City, OK
Job Requisition Numbers: 546168, 546440
Energize your career with one of health care’s fastest growing companies.
Some people are never satisfied with what they did yesterday. We’re with them and the incredible growth of UnitedHealth Group and our OptumRx Pharmacy Benefits business is satisfying proof that we’re on to something. This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: OptumRx – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
The Workforce Representative is responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. The Workforce Representative works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
Positions in this function are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2+ years’ experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/ or Blue Pumpkin
- 1+ year experience working in a call center and/or transaction site
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Word
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Workforce Management experience
Careers with OptumRx. We’re one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You’ll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.