Scheduling Analyst – Dublin, OH – Fiserve
Posted On: 10-25-2016
Position Title: Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Dublin, OH
Apply online at: https://www.careers.fiserv.com/job/dublin/scheduling-analyst/1758/3281773
About the Business:
If you’re an online or mobile banking user or pay your bills online – if you interact with a financial institution at all – chances are you’re more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
Electronic Payments provides solutions for electronic billing and payments, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments and personal financial account aggregation services to the financial services industry. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks. The Electronic Payments Customer Solutions team is focused on providing consumer service for the products Fiserv offers to the financial services industry.
About the Job:
As the Scheduling Analyst (Client Operations Support Representative) you will be responsible for the following:
- Utilizing information provided by the Forecasting team, to ensure that staffing is aligned appropriately to service the volume of incoming calls that the contact center receives.
- Schedule all pre-planned offline time including Paid Time Off, Associate/Manager 1:1s, and Associate Team Meetings, as well as makes staffing
- Provide all new hire schedules and makes recommendations for schedule adjustments.
- Work closely with the Training Team to schedule all upcoming new hire and skill enhanced classes.
- You will be a part of a larger group including Real-Time and Forecast Analysts that is commonly referred to as Workforce.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 1 year of scheduling experience required
- Must have experience in Workforce Management
- Knowledge of NICE IEX Software
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Forecasting experience is a plus
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Approachable with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and consider long-term results