|TD Ameritrade is a leading organization that has provided brokerage and investment services for over 30 years. Listed in Forbes as one of America’s best big companies 1, the Company offers a full spectrum of investment services, including a leading active trader program, intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Through our brokerage subsidiaries, we provide innovative, powerful online trading tools and services to individual investors.
Our associates are at the heart of what we do. We believe in teamwork, putting clients first, building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity.
This position is responsible for meeting the organization’s need for management information, reporting and analysis. You will leverage TDA’s internal databases, external data sources, and other tools to support the development and production of contact center and Workforce Management (WFM) performance reporting and analytics. Partnering with business line managers, functional areas, and other members of the WFM team, you will interact with senior management across the organization, and focus on the important issues through advanced analytics, financial modeling, and report production. You will be a key resource in identifying business optimization opportunities and tracking performance of related initiatives.
- Strategic analyses (performance reporting, capacity forecasting, staffing projections, etc.)
- Quantify impact of business optimization initiatives and uncover new targets
- Capacity plan facilitation (presentations to Retail Distribution Senior Management)
- Analysis of customer behavior and data in support of contact center planning and performance reporting
- Tie data across disparate data sources (CRM, EDW, Verint, Cisco data sources)
- 4 Year College Degree in mathematics, accounting, computer science, etc.
- 4 – 5 Years work experience
- Knowledge of industry standard database platforms (DBMS) – SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge of ad hoc reporting platforms – e.g. Cognos, Crystal, etc.
- Advanced analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Working with large data sets – structuring for targeted mining and analytics
- Ability to influence peers, colleagues, and internal customers
- Capacity to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to balance high-level planning and analytics activities with detail-oriented work
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here.
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
1Forbes award information available at www.forbes.com/platinum. TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.***To apply, please visit http://www.amtd.com/careers/ or contact email@example.com