Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted On: 9-30-2015
Position Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst – Permanent
Job Location: National – Honda Financial Services
REPORTS TO: Supervisor – Training, Customer Quality Centre
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ongoing assessment of quality in the Customer Care Group. The incumbent will in involved with ongoing review of Associates’ performance, interpretation of results and analysis/reporting to management.
- Daily assessments of Associate’s communications by listening to randomly selected internal and external calls and reviewing them for accuracy. This review is necessary to confirm adherence to our defined quality standards.
- Conduct Quality Assurance analysis by issuing reports on a monthly basis to leadership for each group in HFS. Those reports are needed to identify gaps and rising trends/opportunities within the organization.
- Provide support with the Verint Platform (HFS) by handling an answering inquiries and conducting troubleshooting efforts.
- Create supporting documents for QA team by developing guidelines (definitions documents) and designing evaluation forms.
- Conduct Quality Assurance meetings, hold presentations on Quality performance, and train all users of the Quality platform provided by our vendor.
- Provide ongoing support to the QA infrastructure at CH by answering daily inquiries about best practices in QA, use of tools and assessment methodologies.
- Initiate ad hoc projects by doing research to identify procedural gaps, flagging of potential risk and completing performance-led investigations.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Post-secondary education and /or 3 years equivalent experience
- Bi-lingual preferred (French and English)
- Flexible, adaptable, quick and able to meet shifting priority in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; attention to detail is essential; analytical skills required
- Able to work well independently
- Ability to work in a team environment with people of various backgrounds; effectively communicate and report to management to enhance business needs
Date of Posting: September 8, 2015 Deadline: September 15, 2015