Senior Workforce Management Analyst and Reporting Developer – Colorado Springs, CO
Posted On: 4-1-2013
Position Title: Senior Workforce Management Analyst and Reporting Developer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
With you when you’re looking for a rewarding career
You have the skills and the passion to make a difference. At Wells Fargo, we’re with you. Our supportive environment enables our team members to build relationships with each other, our customers, and our communities.
Senior Workforce Management Analyst and Reporting Developer
Colorado Springs, CO
The Senior Workforce Management Analyst and Reporting Developer supports all analytic efforts of the Home Equity Fulfillment Business for report development, quality assurance, analysis, and workforce management functions. The position also supports workforce management setup, scheduling, analysis, forecasting, shift bids, and disaster recovery procedures. Scorecard automation, web development, canned reporting development, and SQL queries will also be part of the day to day functions.
40% – Development and report generation.
40% – Workforce management.
15% – Mentoring, training, and coaching to less experienced analysts.
5% – Report Analysis.
- 4+ years call center planning experience and 2+ years statistical modeling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of operations support area such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office tools including Excel and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with team members and management at all levels.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent worker with experience in handling high volume, multi-task work load
- Experience programming in a language such as SQL, SAS, .Net, or similar experience.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Familiarity business Intelligence solutions and implementations.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data management practices.
- Knowledge of data models and relationships between data elements.
- Experience writing data-driven reports, working with data to create reports.
- Familiarity with ETL processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with workforce staff planning system such as IEX, eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or other Workforce Management tools.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Advance knowledge with IEX, eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or other Workforce Management tools.
- Understanding of Telephony systems and software such as Aspect UIP Dialer, Avaya CMS, or CME.
- Experience with complex data analysis in support of operations environments.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing.
- Previous workforce planning/analysis experience in a large inbound call center environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a virtual environment.
- Administrative experience with eWFM, IEX, or other workforce management system.
- Avaya CMS experience.
Join our team. Visit our careers site at wellsfargo.com/careers and search by Requisition #3730870 to apply.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2013 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.