Senior Workforce Management Business Planning Analyst – Melbourne, FL
Posted On: 4-3-2015
Position Title: Senior Workforce Management Business Planning Analyst
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Contact: Zachary Hilton, 321-435-1031, email@example.com
Department: Workforce Management
The Senior Workforce Management (WFM) Business Planning Analyst is responsible long term and near term forecasting and staff planning functions supporting multiple clients. This position will provide strategic direction of WFM business planning functions to include process improvements that ensure best in class delivery. Coordinate efforts with team members to support the global use of Percepta’s workforce management theory and WPA common practices, ensuring business planning processes are consistently and appropriately documented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Forecasting/Staff Modeling
- Responsibility for short & long term labor management, multi contact type volume forecasting and integration with Client SOW’s for accurate budget tracking and monthly variable labor forecasting.
- Evaluate and implement process improvements related to the WFM business planning processes
- Develop and maintain an enterprise capacity model that will be utilized by Percepta & Ford leadership in determining placement of new LOB’s or resource sharing opportunities
- Complete ad hoc labor analysis to determine appropriate staffing levels for process enhancements or prospective business RFQ’s.
- Responsible for tracking multi-million dollar budgets and partner with the Finance Department and Operations Managers on monthly variable labor forecasting and the annual budget spend.
- Maintain detailed records of volume, handle time, and other staffing impacts for future forecasting accuracy.
- Lead monthly forecasting meetings with Operations Managers and Clients.
- Maintain CSR hire plans, coordinating with HR and Training to ensure resource availability.
- Ensure forecasting practices and processes are documented and executed within the COPC standards.
- Data Analytics/Reporting
- Responsible for reviewing and evaluating call center performance and metrics, identifying trends, recognizing opportunities for improvement, and recommending changes based on results from analysis performed. Provide upper management with hypotheses and recommendations related to the findings in the data.
- Review and provide input to business cases for staffing or process changes. As changes are implemented you will track the impacts of the change to determine the success and/or impacts to staffing and costs.
- 3. Staff Development
- Provide task direction and support to WPA Business Planning and Data Analysts
- Mentor Business Planning Analysts to address gaps in skill set or knowledge
- Coordination and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, cross-functional department heads, consultants and other support partners as identified.
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Enterprise Resource Planning and Reporting Manager, Site Director or VP of North American Operations.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management including Executives within Percepta and Ford.
- Assist in planning and leading WPA related projects utilizing a consistent project management method.
- BA/BS degree in accounting, mathematics or computer science, or equivalent work-related experience required.
- 8+ years experience in demonstrated call center workforce management forecasting and data analytics
- 5+ years admin experience with Aspect eWorkforce Management v7 or higher
- Preferred experience in current core procedures and processes
- Leadership skills in establishing effective working relationships and producing desired outcomes in a multi-level organization
- Excellent presentation skills with strong ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization
- Intermediate or Advance proficiency in Statistical Analysis, with medium to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Access and other database management software.
- Avaya phone system knowledge
- Strength in working on self-managed projects in conjunction with other departments
- This position required a high level of professional integrity. Client and employee information must be kept confidential.
- Must be available to work varied shifts.