Site Manager Quality & Customer Experience – Multiple Locations – Lowes
Posted On: 05-18-2017
Position Title: Site Manager Quality & Customer Experience
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana; Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Wilkesboro, NC.
Apply online: http://jobs.lowes.com/job/indianapolis/site-mgr-quality-and-cust-exp/1627/4339688
Job ID| 1178741BR
Location Name| Lowes CSC Indianapolis
Address| 6620 Network Way
Employment Type I| Regular
Employment Type II| Full-Time
Line of Business| Corporate
Department| 0238 – Contact Center Ops Support
The Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience is primarily responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and directing Quality Assurance and Customer Experience programs for her/his respective Contact Center Site in order to deliver accurate, consistent, measureable, and trend-able Customer Experience data, evaluations, and developmental feedback.
This position leads a team that supports site-level Quality Assurance activities that consistently, systemically, and accurately evaluate customer interaction performance in alignment with Lowe’s Purpose, Values, and procedural framework. This position provides site-specific data, insights, and recommendations to Site and Customer Experience Leaders.
The Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience builds relationships and collaborates with on-site and cross-site business partners to maximize effectiveness while delivering quality results.
To accomplish this, the Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience must have knowledge of Contact Center Operations, Contact Center Quality Assurance, workload management, data analysis, employee development/coaching, and employee engagement.
The Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience works closely with Contact Center Supervisors, Managers, Operations Support and cross-site peers, and Program teams in order to calibrate and continually improve on customer experience and coaching opportunities.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 5+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations/Support/Quality Assurance OR 8+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations/Support/Quality Assurance
- 3+ years of experience leading people directly or indirectly
- 3+ years of experience working in a multi-channel cross functional organization
- 2+ years of experience working closely with leadership (Director-level and above)
- 2+ years of experience with process management and improvement
- 2+ years of experience analyzing contact center data
- 3+ years of experience as a Contact Center Leader
- Experience working with Contact Center technologies (e.g. Avaya, Verint Impact 360, InMoment).
- Experience building and managing successful processes
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2015 sales of $59.1 billion, Lowe’s has more than 2,355 home improvement and hardware stores and 285,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.