Sr Forecast Analyst – Franklin, MA OR Indianapolis, IN – Interactions
Posted On: 04-14-217
Position Title: Sr Forecast Analyst
Job Location: Franklin, MA OR Indianapolis, IN
Sr Corporate Recruiter
774 235 0519
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Forecast Analyst. The Senior Forecast Analyst will guide management decisions providing insights into long and mid-term staffing requirements. This position requires a strong analytical skill set and the ability to develop predictive models. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to identify areas of opportunity and drive greater efficiency into the operating model. The Senior Forecast Analyst will report to the Manager, Forecasting and Planning and work closely with scheduling analysts.
- Develop an unconstrained forecast driven by statistics, market intelligence, and client feedback for up to 25 unique applications.
- Develop and maintains monthly enterprise capacity plans for skill groups.
- Work with scheduling analysts to project resource behavior, including attrition and shrinkage, to ensure validity of staff plans.
- Collaborate with management, internal business partners, and vendors to ensure that all demand plans are in alignment from a top-level perspective to a more detailed customer level.
- Develop assumptions based on various factors that help guide the forecasting and strategic planning process.
- Subject matter expert for forecasting and analysis.
- Coordinate with Professional Services to develop ramp plans and forecast for new product launches.
- Support analysis and tools development for planning and real time teams
- Work closely with the technology teams to access operational data and ensure the validity of the data
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Six to nine years experience in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment.
- Knowledge of call center staffing models.
- Strong analytical skills in call volume, employee workloads, and staffing optimization.
- Ability to work with and interpret data to inform business decisions
- Experience using analytical and management reporting tools.
- Ability to effectively manage and successfully assignments and projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with management and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com
Sr Corporate Recruiter