Sr. Leader, WFM Solutions and Optimization – Salt Lake City, UT or Dublin, Ireland
Posted On: 6-22-2015
Position Title: Sr. Leader, WFM Solutions and Optimization
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah OR Dublin, Ireland
Job Requisition Number: 116092BR – please apply directly online at eBaycareers.com
Contact Information: Michael Hinrichsen – email@example.com
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The leader for the Workforce Management Solutions and Optimization team is responsible for leading our efforts to strategically focus our efforts to improve the end-to-end efficiency and effectiveness of the WFO organization. This person will partner closely with the WFO leaders to proactively identify, develop and implement redesigned processes, tools and technology solutions.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes that lead to increased operational effectiveness and a positive impact to the customer experience.
- Lead the development of new and/or redesigned processes, tools and technology solutions based on both long term strategies and tactical priorities.
- Partner with individuals across the Workforce Operations team as well as various other departments to build and implement processes, tools and technology solutions that are strong yet simple and provide maximum transparency.
- Ensure change leadership and communications to ensure successful implementation of processes, tools, and technology.
- Generate analysis and reports to track performance, identify emerging trends, and support business case development to improve the effectiveness efficiency of the Workforce Management organization.
- Facilitate working sessions quantifying business problems, improvement opportunities, and identification and implementation of solutions.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across eBay, removing cross functional barriers and negotiating compromise in support of strategic objectives.
- Look both internally and externally for best practices, emerging trends, and new technology that can progress the Global WFO team towards our vision.
- Responsible for people leadership duties for the team including hiring, goal setting, reviews, feedback, and overall people development.
- 10+ years of experience in a large, diverse customer service organization with all facets of Workforce Management including: forecasting, capacity planning, short term planning and scheduling and real time management.
- At least five years of experience leading people.
- Proven experience consulting with all levels of management, peers, and teams across a large organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong command of contact center fundamentals a d an in-depth understanding of call center metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using WFM software, such as Aspect’s eWFM, IEX or similar.
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvements that will increase operational effectiveness at all levels.
- Experience working collaboratively on projects and establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues and internal clients.
- Experience working cross functionally on prioritization and implementation of projects.
- Experience working in a global functions, where team members are distributed.
Salt Lake City, Utah OR Dublin, Ireland
Job Requisition Number:
116092BR – please apply directly online at eBaycareers.com
Michael Hinrichsen – firstname.lastname@example.org