Sr Operations Workforce Manager – Cincinnati, OH
Posted On: 2-26-2014
Position Title: Sr Operations Workforce Manager
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Company Name Cornerstone Brands (div of HSNi)
Cornerstone Brands seeks a dynamic, experienced manager to lead our Customer Care Operations team. You’ll play a key role in both tactical and strategic functions to establish best in class skills based routing strategies, drive dynamic – real time workforce management processes, create effective and scalable workforce schedules in a multi-company, multi-media, and multi-skill environment, and manage the data analytics to manage and measure our results to best support and service the growing Cornerstone Brands customer base. Currently Cornerstone Brands is comprised of interactive home and apparel lifestyle brands including Frontgate, Ballard Designs, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Chasing Fireflies, Improvements and TravelSmith. Cornerstone operates separate e-commerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 300 million catalogs annually, and has 11 retail and outlet stores.
Manage workforce planning and operations teams which provides long and short term call volume forecasting, direct labor staffing requirements to promote excellent internal and external customer service, routing and navigation of incoming multi-media contacts by agent proficiency, customer requirements and service levels, analysis of performance and trends to implement strategies that improve customer experience and reducing operating costs and/or agent time and attendance and schedule adherence tracking while maintaining company policies and procedures.
Scope: Responsible for Workforce Planning/Forecasting, Command Center, Call Center Reporting and Outsourcing. Direct reports include 3 exempt analysts, OPS Supervisor and approximately 12 indirect reports.
Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partners with HSNi Operations & Workforce leadership to strategically plan, forecast, and manage workforce for 400-650 employees, both in-house and through an outsourced vendor.
- Manage 24X7 operations, direct all call traffic for a 5 million call, multi-brand/company, multi-skilled, multi-department call center to achieve revenue and specific operation and customer focused goals.
- Provide leadership for Cornerstone Brands on all HSNi- wide workforce initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of CBI call routing strategy.
- Responsible for all call center real time and historical reporting of metrics, systems reporting, staffing reporting and performance reporting to leadership team
- 5 to 7 years experience in call center/operations leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of e-commerce packages and call center technologies (i.e. Avaya, CMS, EMC, Aspect, etc)
- Demonstrated success in leading, coordinating and managing large system implementation projects across multiple functional areas. Strong project management experience
- Strong relationship management skills (preferably in an “outsourcing” environment)
- Catalog/digital retail experience
- 2 years in Outsourcing leadership
Interested candidates please apply online at www.cornerstonecareers.net